Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Evolution of the Toilet: Go on the Go


In fact, I do find myself sometimes wondering if I could make using the bathroom more convenient or efficient while I'm on a road trip. Herein lies the magnificent answer: the toilet-mobile.

Just picture with me the glorious possibilities of this reality. First, let's pretend this idea morphed into a production ready, four-seater (because who wouldn't want it...). Next, let's pretend you are on a long trip in the car (aka your toilet-mobile)and you think, dadgumit, if my kids have to stop one more time to use the bathroom, I am gonna lose it...but wait...I don't...have to stop...brilliant! One can lose precious travel time with silly bathroom stops, and over your lifetime that could mean literally weeks added to your lifespan. Ahhh, yes, the entrepreneurial spirit of America strikes gold again!

No comments:

Post a Comment