Friday, August 6, 2010

Jesus Wins Every Time


I was afraid of a day like this coming, where Jesus would morph into a modern day sports star. I must say, when I came across this supurb trophy, I did let a grin slide across my face. I mean, look at this, Jesus is portrayed as a non-athletically dressed bearded man dominating some young children (with immaculate mullets, might I add) in a game of hoops!? Whats that? Oh yeah, I think I see the 2011 church baskeball trophy changing up a bit, gaining some real zing! It would certianly heighten the competition – what kid wouldn’t want to go back to playing church ball to claim one of these coveted beauties to rest on the shelf.

I do hope this is an actual production trophy, because this could be the next million dollar idea. I will surely post a link to where you can purcahse this if I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment