Saturday, February 12, 2011

How to Lose Your Job 101:


How in the name of Tom Cruise does a boat manage to get itself into such a compromising position?! I would love to hear that it was involved in an annual ridiculously expensive yacht-jumping competition and the captain just absolutely murked himself. However, I believe it is actually quite simple in this case. Observe, if you will, the cables that seem to have at one time been attached to this yacht. After that, notice the gentleman with the "oh crap" face at the stern; which is, of course, because he is about to go swimming with a multi-million dollar yacht; a brand new Carvel. I'm certainly no mathematician, but I have derived what I believe to be the equation to obtain such a result:

Min wage crane operator + Beer x Other unfavorable substances / General apathy = General Disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment