Friday, February 11, 2011

PETA Beware: Killer Trombone


Yes, this is an addmittedly odd picture, but do you remember the good old days? The ones where you used to vigorously practice tuning your trombone with your squirell friends? Ok, well, maybe not, but this is apparently what it looks like to literally murder an animal with the sheer atrocity of a poorly performed trombone crecendo. Way to go, jerk.

…And yes, I really have no idea what is going on here in actuality. I can only speculate as to a host of possible explanations, most of them are utterly ridiculous, as is this photo. So in the interest of saving my typing hands, I will let this one rest in the minds of the beholders.

2 comments:

  1. BD,

    The way I see this one, this guy is poised to go in for a little mouth-to-trumpet resuscitation on that poor squirell who must have gotten knocked out by a car.

    You can never be too careful about germs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good call my man. It really is so obvious, isn't it?! Suburb interpretation indeed.

    ReplyDelete